Hi, friends!! I’ve missed you. For those few people who emailed me, thanks for checking on me. It’s nice to know that someone reads . May was such a busy month: Mother’s Day, birthdays, the wrap up of a wonderful school year, a weekend roadtrip and time spent with family. I’m looking forward to regularly posting again though.
Before I share my random finds with you, can we just talk about cardigans for a moment? I could dedicate a whole post just to cardigans. I love them. They are a staple in my closet and I wear them year around. They are a classic in my opinion and look good with everything from jeans to a little black dress. I have a friend who always tells me, “Elizabeth, you don’t have to always wear a cardigan.” My argument is that J.Crew named theirs the Jackie for a reason.
- Although I haven’t been in the blog world much, I have frequently been on Instagram. It’s almost addictive at Pinterest. If you’d like to follow me my username is lovelylittleparties.
- I can’t wait to try this recipe. It’d be perfect for a cookout!
- Supercute idea for a photos!
- Awesome DIY statement necklace
- Cute, summery iphone case
Have a lovely weekend! I’m having a yard sale and Ella is having her first ballet recital